Thursday, January 31, 2013

Introduction...

This is just a passion for me. I can write for days about nothing. And then take two minutes to think of everything. I dont know where these thoughts, poems, verses, stories, novels and ideas come from sometimes. But they are there, ALL the time and in abundance. The thought process is easy. The concepts are creative and interesting. The hardest part is getting it all on paper or typed. This is about Expression, Discussion, Opinion, Fact, Talent, Knowledge, Experience and Truth...


Music is the motivation and passion behind creation,
Of everlasting rhymes and statements that take passion time and patience,
I make accurate lines and statements that last like a fine fragrance,
Use to rhyme in momma basement with in mind that ima make it,


Just a little of what I do. An opener to this whole blog step.

No comments:

Post a Comment